PG&E Excess Supply Pilot
What is the XSP?
PG&E’s Excess Supply Pilot (XSP) investigates the ability of residential and commercial customers to help in times of excess supply to increase their energy usage when it is beneficial to the grid. As Pilot administrator, Olivine manages all aspects of the XSP to ease the implementation for participants.
Who Can Participate?
What are the Pilot Participation Requirements?
- Be capable of achieving a minimum increase of 30 kW across 2 hours
- Be composed of one or more customer locations all within the same Sub Location Aggregation Point (Sub-LAP)
- All customers must be inactive on any other demand response program (including PDP and SmartRate) for the duration of the pilot (with the exception of SSP).
- Make monthly capacity nominations at the resource level
- Execute the appropriate participation agreements with Olivine
- Be subject to ongoing eligibility checks by PG&E
• All payments will be made to the Participant by Olivine