More about our services
Get Olivine Updates
Olivine consulting services — alone or in concert with our technology solutions — enable clients to efficiently pilot innovative Energy Efficiency and Demand Response (EE/DR) concepts, improving their existing programs and effectively participating in wholesale or retail markets through proactive price responsiveness.
Olivine consults to utilities, contractors and end-use customers to solve some of their greatest programmatic challenges. We believe that integrated demand-side management (IDSM) is required to transform the future, and we apply an integrated approach whenever possible.
- Program design – including requirements development, documentation, and communications
- Portfolio design – including portfolio assessment, benchmarking, and optimization
- Program or portfolio process improvement – with performance assessment and process mapping
- Third-party contracting – including stakeholder process, requirements gathering, RFP development, proposal evaluation, and contract development and negotiations
- Regulatory support – incorporating program/portfolio filings and audits